Nobunobu being adorable. LOL.
This is my headcanon forever.
Because magic otome heroine powers can rewire someone’s personality, so Nobu stops acting like he’s an immortal Demon King and starts realizing that he’s a human being too.
If I read correctly, you do NOT call a samurai by his childhood name EVER AGAIN once he has had his coming-of-age ceremony. It’s very rude to do that. You’re only allowed to do that if you’re his bestest, closest BFF or very very very close family. Like his mom. Even then, he has to give you permission first.
Or, you know, if you’re the overlord and you just don’t care if they are offended by you calling them by their childhood names because hey, they aren’t allowed to protest.
And so this scene means that the derp princess is super super special.
And for the record, this doesn’t happen with Nobukatsu and Nobutada. Even if they love derp princess so much to all of eternity. They… uh, kinda don’t like their childhood names. Only dad is allowed to use it on them because he’s the one who gave them those names.
- xoxprincessninjababyxox likes this
- hlp922 likes this
- wintersrosegarden likes this
- manuuchan reblogged this from otomesiren
- remeto likes this
- yourfavoritesuccubus likes this
- icantgetanythingelse likes this
- michirumichiie likes this
- daeva-agas reblogged this from babyblu10 and added:
- babyblu10 reblogged this from daeva-agas and added:
- obsessionaboutillusions likes this
- otomesiren reblogged this from daeva-agas and added:
- otomesiren likes this
- the-geeky-wolf-pup likes this
- randissimo likes this
- fanfictionhour likes this
- and-beastly likes this